91% OF RENTERS MAKE THIS MISTAKE
Since 2007, we've found Over 2500 homes for Austin renters and home owners — we are the market leader.
The #1 mistake Sellers make in Real Estate is they over price their home — typcially by misinterpreting national news, unqualified advice, and basic greed. Yes, we said greed.
There is more than one technique available to ensure that no money is left on the table and the listing goes to cheaply.
ARE Y0U HELPING SELL YOUR NEIGHBORS HOUSE?
When your house is too high, you simply help sell your neighbors home — being at the upper ends of the market, augmenting their properties attractiveness while hurting our own.
An agent is a quarterback or maybe team captain, but the Seller is the owner of the team. The agent and Seller are both together to win a game. Sell your house.
There’s a price to get an offer in 2 minutes or 2 months. Chris Hemsworth can host your open house, but it still won’t get an overpriced home sold when better ones are available.
Time is everything in real estate. Your house can’t sit on the market too long because that causes problems too.
If you use a rookie or discount agent you will not get a cake like what’s on the Betty Crocker box; you’ll have a pancake.
1. Your mortgage payment is an ongoing cost every month. After a few months it can eclipse a few thousand dollars that sometimes more than the amount that can because negotiating difficulties
2. Selling your home and buying another one simultaneously is ‘one deal’ to you — not two deals. It’s one final number to you. Debit or credit, plus or minus.
3. Pictures – agent are notorious for taking unprofessional pictures
4. Don’t sign one-year listing agreement
5. Don’t let a rookie agent sell your house; ask how many they’ve sold
6. Always have the Brokers’ cell — say you won’t list without it. You shouldn’t.
7. Neighborhood Experts – this is a typically rookie tell and telegraphing that you only know one areas and you live in the area. Anyone with experience is an expert in many areas, the entire city.
8. Winter Home Sales get 30% less